Health and Safety Regulation and Compliance Solicitor | 2-8 PQE | Strong National Firm | Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Regulatory and Compliance Solicitor/Associate to join a UK Top 100 law firm, based in Leeds. The successful candidate will be joining a nationally recognised team working on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious regulatory, health & safety and compliance matters.
THE FIRM AND TEAM
· A UK Top-100 law firm, named among 'The Time Best Law Firms 2022'
· Well-established team looking to expand due to strong recent performance
· Excellent culture, friendly and sociable team with a genuine respect for work/life balance
· Wholeheartedly embraces flexible/hybrid working, allowing the successful candidate to choose what works best for them
· Fantastic remuneration package
· Plenty of progression opportunities as wider team is seeing consistent growth
As a Regulatory Solicitor/Associate in this team, you will:
· Manage your own caseload as well as supporting partners on more complex matters
· Advise on a broad range of regulatory and compliance matters. Specific work will include:
· Enforcement/prosecution work
· Acting for prosecution or defence at inquests
· Advising on wider Statutory Compliance, including Fire/Gas/Water safety
· General application of safety related regulations including Building Safety/CDM (Construction Design and Management regulations)
The successful Regulatory Solicitor/Associate will be:
· A qualified regulatory solicitor with 2-8 years' PQE and a solid background/understanding of contentious and non contentious Regulatory, Health & Safety and Compliance matters
· Able to deal with clients confidently on a day to day basis
· Able to work professionally, individually and as part of a team
· Able to network and conduct business development effectively
· This firm offers a highly competitive salary and substantial benefits package
· The opportunity to work within a highly reputable and supportive Litigation, Regulatory and Compliance team
· Flexible and agile working environment.
If you are a skilled regulatory solicitor or associate seeking a new position within a highly ranked Regulatory and Compliance team then this is a great opportunity for you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite the right fit, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: