Are you a senior lawyer with a particular focus for private client work? A legal 500 law firm is actively searching for a promising individual to come in and head their Private Client team.
What do you need?
* Qualified in England & Wales
* Experience in wealth and inheritance tax planning, wills and trusts
* Those specialisms extend to include other work such as Court of Protection work and advising on lasting powers of attorney, deputyships and associated matters
* Established client following valuing around the £200k mark
* Cover Lasting Powers of Attorney & Court of Protection, Probate & Administration of Estates, Trusts (On & Offshore), Wealth & Inheritance Tax Planning, and Wills & Codicils
* Examples of their team's private client work include:
o Advised numerous clients on inheritance tax planning and structuring when relocating to the UK from overseas
o Advised on the removal of an unsuitable Deprivation of Liberty representative on behalf of a Deputy
o Advised numerous clients in relation to disputes with HMRC and, in doing so, successfully argued the application of 'non-domiciled' status - which often resulted in either no inheritance tax payable or substantial reductions.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.