Head of Operations
Pure Business Group:
Pure Business Group offers a full suite of Legal Services and is comprised of two ABS Law firms. From Costs Drafting and Recovery, Litigation Funding Provisions, Claims Management Operations, Claims Handling Services, IT Services to the insurance Industry and Sports Management Business. The structure of training and implantation of talent pipelines enables Pure to promote from within.
We are currently looking for a candidate ideally from the following backgrounds; Law, Legal, Finance, Call Centre or Banking to fill our Head of Operations vacancy.
The purpose of this vacancy is to ensure an appropriate programme is developed and implemented that will achieve the business’s operational objectives.
Also to oversee customer service departments and ensure they are meeting customer satisfaction goals.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Drive business growth by developing a proactive action plan.
· Produce and deliver against an agreed plan and budget.
· Ensuring the company has the correct level of skills to grow.
· Monitor and review processes to ensure the customers receive the best service.
· Implement measure to provide motivation for employees.
· Prepare reports and budgets.
· Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies.
· Review customer reviews and customer related statistics.
Education and Qualifications:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Successful working experience in operational management.
· In depth industry knowledge.
· People management
· Team working
· Commercial business awareness
· Communication skills
· Planning and co-ordination
· Salary based on experience
· 25 days Holiday
· 8 days bank Holiday
· Onsite parking
· “Me Time”
· Pension Scheme