Head of Dispute Resolution.
As part of their succession planning, a highly regarded regional firm based in the West Midlands are seeking a Head of Department for their Dispute Resolution team.
The successful candidate will already be in a leadership role and be someone who has vision and can inspire and lead others. With their own personal reputation in the regional market, they will be an ambassador for the Dispute Resolution Team helping the team grow to the next level.
- Advising clients on complex matters including all aspects of dispute avoidance, management and resolution
- Dispute management, preparing strategies for dealing with claims including arbitration, litigation, adjudication and mediation
- Focus on external market place; implementing a clear strategy to develop the work of the department
- Be an effective communicator between to board and the department
- Be accountable for the departments financial performance and profitability
- Demonstrate leadership to the rest of the firm
- Take overall responsibility for adherence to the Company's risk and compliance procedures at a Departmental level
- A highly competitive salary, good benefits package and an excellent development platform comes part and parcel with this role
- Opportunity to join a team who were finalists in the Legal 500's Regional Firm of the Year (Dispute Resolution - West Midlands) in 2017
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Kelly-Anne Willis on
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.