about 1 month ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited
£50000 - £70000 per annum
PQE 5, PQE 6-9, PQE 10+, PQE Partner
Private Client, Tax, Wills and Probate, Trusts
Category: Lawyer Jobs
Specialise in private client? Possess supervisory skills? Excellent opportunity to head up a private client team in Oxfordshire.
This is an exciting time to join this thriving firm and head up its specialist private client department. Utilising your skills and expertise in this field, the successful lawyer will manage their own caseload of mid to high net worth private client matters alongside the management of a team of fee earners and support staff based across three offices. Business development will be an additional key feature of the role to deliver the continued success of the team.
• Drafting standard and complex wills
• Advising clients on inheritance tax
• Estate planning including care fees and wealth management
• Lasting powers of attorney and Court of Protection
• Probate matters
• Managing the firm appointed attorneyships
• Administration of trusts
• Participating in marketing and business development
• Handling complaints for the department
• A solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
• Technical proficiency in all aspects of private client is essential
• Full qualification with STEP is highly advantageous
• Possess excellent client care and communication skills
• Proactive, detail-orientated and have the vision and ambition to grow a successful department
• Supervisory experience will be a pre-requisite
• Able to manage own caseload with relative autonomy
• Skilled in business development and marketing activities
With several offices in the region, our client offers a comprehensive range of legal services for individuals and businesses across Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley. It places great emphasis on building and nurturing positive client relationships as well as forging strong links within the local community, by providing work experience for schools and colleges in the area. The firm is equally committed to developing great relationships and promoting career advancement within the workforce and supports determined and ambitious fee-earners and support staff alike in furthering their careers within the firm.
• Highly competitive salary
• Bonus scheme dependent on individual contribution
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous holiday allowance
• Exposure to good quality work
• Good work/life balance
• Opportunities for long-term career development
Head of Department – Private Client
For further details of this Head of Private Client Department vacancy, please contact Jonathan onquoting reference JB05730041.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close