Head of Department, Private Client, Chesterfield
A unique opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a recognised regional firm in Chesterfield.
-Have been providing legal services for over 130 years.
- Offices in Sheffield, Chesterfield and Mansfield
- Offering a broad spectrum of legal services, including PI, Family, Wills and Probate, Residential Property, Dispute Resolution through to Business advice, Debt Recovery and Employment
- Unique opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive to become Head of Department of a growing and successful Team in Chesterfield
- You will have the opportunity to work with a collaborative and friendly team
- You will have exposure to a broad range of work including will drafting, lasting power of attorney, court of protection, deputyship, trusts and long term care.
- You will be an experienced Private Client Solicitor with ambitions to Head a Department
- You will be STEP qualified
- You will work well as part of a team and also have experience managing one.
- You will be keen to develop and drive the team
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive team
- Progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.