Group Legal Auditor
An innovative market leading equity release and conveyancing firm, are looking for a driven Residential Property expert to use their technical expertise, to ensure compliance across the firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
Using your property and equity release expertise, you will develop and manage a methodical audit process for this specialist firm, to ensure they are technically compliant.
· Conducting technical file reviews
· Monitoring of good practice and ensuring stringent SRA standards
· Review audit results and identify any trends or concerns
· Deliver feedback to the Compliance Manager and Operations team
· Providing support and guidance to fee earners
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· An comprehensive knowledge of Residential Property law and equity release is essential
· Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer is desirable
· Compliance experience is desirable
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· Flexible working arrangement
· 32 days annual leave (with the option to buy and sell, plus an additional day off for your birthday!)
· Professional yet relaxed culture, with dress down Fridays
· Pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Christmas and Summer party, plus other frequent social events
· Plenty of additional perks, such as gym membership discount, LOVE2SHOP vouchers and free pizza for lunch each month!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*