Graduate Recruitment specialist
Full Time, Perm
Up to £32,000
A Global law firm in Liverpool city centre are looking for an experienced legal recruiter to join their expanding team.
You will work with recruitment and development team, responsible for trainee solicitor and graduate recruitment.
* You will work closely with the marketing team, ensuring the firm has a presence within universities, law fairs and other ad hoc initiatives.
* Producing advertising material
* Working with external agencies co-ordinating social networking sites relating to graduate recruitment
* Manage all applications
* Scheduling of interviews
* Managing administration
* Conduct exit interviews
* Manage of offers and rejections
* Conduct interview training
* Support inductions
* Attend training events
* Previous recruitment experience (Graduate level)
* Excellent team player
* Committed and enthusiastic
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer