6 months ago
Reporting into the Graduate Recruitment Manager, this role works closely with key stakeholders within Norton Rose Fulbright, our marketing partners and target universities.
This position plays a key role within the Graduate Recruitment team and focuses primarily on developing and delivering our marketing strategy on and off-line, running our Open Days and Insight Weeks as well as assisting with pre-selection and assessment of candidates for the firm’s Open Days, Vacation Schemes and Training Contract vacancies.
The Graduate Recruitment team comprises one Manager, one Senior Advisor/Assistant Manager and two Advisors. This role will provide leadership to the two Advisors to ensure consistency in all communications and activities on and off-campus as well as being an escalation point for any issues. The team works closely with the Trainee Development, Experienced Hire and Diversity & Inclusion teams, specifically on the on-boarding of future trainees, building effective digital marketing campaigns, and recruiting a diverse graduate population for the business. The team also has regular contact with the Graduate Recruitment Partners and Head of Recruitment.
All members of the Graduate Recruitment team are involved in a range of projects, but specific responsibilities for this role include:
* Overall responsibility for UK social media; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram including developing an annual plan, creating and co-ordinating posts, managing responses to posts and direct mailings, filming and liaising with trainees etc.
* Managing the annual review of the brochure, website and all other marketing initiatives and implementing all changes, updating all internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
* Delivering competitions ensuring they are marketed effectively to a diverse student population.
* Managing the marketing budget, relationships with our marketing suppliers including our advertising agency, negotiating new deals annually with media partners and responsibility for developing new content for online and print channels.
* Ensuring that all roles and schemes are advertised with Careers Services, sponsored societies and delivering targeted email campaigns.
* Design and deliver a range of high impact, innovative sourcing events on campus to generate high quality Vacation Scheme and Training Contract applications including skills sessions, networking events, presentations.
* Conduct on-going research/ analysis into our target audience to ensure our marketing and attraction strategies are relevant and stand out in a competitive market place.
* Responsibility for the Graduate Recruitment teams Quality Assurance, ensuring that the relationship with the HR Service Delivery team runs smoothly. Implementing administrational improvements into the operating model by developing Standard operating Manual and training for the Global Shared Service Centre.
* Responsible for milk round marketing logistics including arranging for collateral, stand, marketing literature and giveaways to be delivered at events nationally.
* Developing flyers and promotional literature for milkround events both on-campus and in-house.
* Responsible for the budget and purchase of giveaways for all events and maintaining a stock tracker.
* Screening applications for Vacation Schemes, Training Contracts, Open Days and first year initiatives.
* Responsible for Open Days, Insight Weeks and First Step scheme including planning structure, coordinating and sourcing representatives, screening applications and inviting candidates.
* Developing and delivering our marketing strategy for our target universities (includes liaising with Careers Service and Faculty contacts, negotiating sponsorship agreements with student societies, regularly visiting the university throughout the academic year to raise the firm’s profile and delivering skills workshops. Includes evening work, travel within the UK and occasional overnight stays).
* Hosting ad-hoc events with partners or keep warm events, including arranging all the marketing, confirming speakers and subject, logistics and catering etc.
* Assisting Graduate Recruitment Manager with ad-hoc projects.
* Answering enquiries from fee earners and applicants via the telephone or graduate recruitment inbox.
Skills and experience required
* Previous graduate recruitment experience at a Senior Advisor/Assistant Manager level in a professional services firm.
* A track record in managing others and/or managing key suppliers and budgets.
* Experience of running the brochure and website cycle.
* Experience of social media and marketing.
* Well established, close relationships with target universities nationally.
* Experience of working within a small team and able to deal with people at all levels .
* Highly organised and able to prioritise, and delegate work as appropriate.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Confident and articulate, strong communication skills (written and verbal).
* Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
* Positive, proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
* Personally credible and able to gain confidence of internal and external clients quickly.
* Commercial/understands the business.
* Excellent networker.
* Flexibility and a flexible approach to working hours.