4 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland is a broad-based corporate practice, advising a wide corporate and institutional client base. The Company Secretarial Unit is expanding and is already one of the largest in a law firm. It forms part of Core Corporate. Its main areas of focus in the UK and internationally are mergers and acquisitions, IPO’s, corporate organisations, private equity transactions and joint ventures with a dedicated team having knowledge on a wide range of corporate and secretarial matters.
We are currently looking to recruit candidates within in our International Teams (Graduate Global Entity Coordinator).
- A Law/Languages OR Business Studies based degree and with excellent attention to detail.
- Commenced or completed the ICSA would be desirable but is not a prerequisite.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be confident in dealing and communicating effectively with key stakeholders of all levels.
- A passion for client service.
- Excellent personal organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work instructed across different time zones.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail, given you may be required to review draft documentation prepared by local counsel (including the UK team) to ensure drafts accurately reflect the client's instructions.
- The ability to manage workload effectively with an understanding of how your work impacts the bigger picture.
- Sound computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook etc.
Skills and experience:
As Global Entity Co-ordinator, you will be part of the International team which is responsible for the provision of corporate secretarial services to designated multinational clients as part of the team’s cross-border offering.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness and full participation in the Firm's commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
As a Social Mobility commission Top 50 Employer diversity and inclusion is central to how we run our business.