5 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
We take continuous improvement very seriously at Eversheds Sutherland. Our quality team works with both lawyers and other colleagues around the business on a variety of projects aimed at enhancing the way we do things. You would be part of a team made up of people from different backgrounds, ages and experiences. The work you do will be challenging, interesting and appreciated.
To support an exceptional client take-on service to partners and legal advisers, ensuring that agreed service levels, compliance requirements and internal targets are met.
We are looking to recruit a graduate (in any discipline) to join the CCU Unit.
• Conducting and analysing a high volume of conflict searches within predefined service levels
• To interrogate the conflict searching database as required by the business
• To analyse the conflict search results, taking into account professional standards under the SRA’s Code of Conduct, our internal policies and procedures
• To produce timely reports to the business with the analysis of the conflict search results and any relevant recommendations or advice
• To develop a working relationship with the legal teams and practice groups to determine best practices
• Provide assistance to the wider Risk team in dealing with routine conflict queries
• Providing an efficient & professional service to internal clients in line with defined processes, procedures & service levels
• Provide ongoing support to departmental projects relevant to the conflicts process.
Skills and experience:
Hard working; engaged; helpful; approachable; resourceful; calm under pressure; an eye for detail
Team player; able to prioritise; communicates well by email and telephone; open about everything, including mistakes
Works with an eye on cost; broad understanding of law firm financials; able to follow internal financial processes
Service orientated; owning problems; understands things from client’s point of view; looks after clients
Strategy & Knowledge
Proactively seeks out information; manages workload effectively; understands how their role impacts on the big picture
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds Sutherland endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds Sutherland operates within a preferred supplier list.