about 1 year ago
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Global Litigation Support Specialist to join our dynamic team in London. As part of the London Technology Team, you will be responsible for a variety of projects and provide advanced support to other members of the Practice Support Services (PSS) team and members of the case teams on e-discovery document reviews, productions as well as transactional deal rooms and other related client-matter projects.
In this role, you will facilitate the completion of various data analysis tasks, including keyword searches, analysis of client data, filtering and culling of system and non-responsive files, production logs, privilege logs, bulk document coding, depositions and general trial/arbitration/hearing preparation.
The Global Litigation Support Specialist must provide a high level of support in the areas of litigation and transactional matters supported by the PSS team within the Technology department.
A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
Join our team if you:
* Can convert, merge and validate data confidently and accurately using a variety of processing tools (i.e. LAW, eCapture, Nuix), text editors, spreadsheets, batch files, databases and proprietary tools or custom programs.
* Can provide support in case-related database uploads, search queries, creation of custom tags and review batches, data overlays, exports, batch-printing and reports
* Could provide education and support to attorneys, paralegals, staff and clients regarding practice support software and tools (such as VDRs, Eclipse, iCONECT, CaseMap, etc)
* Are experienced with Analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of issues with databases, Virtual Data Rooms and other practice support software and tools
* Promote effective and professional work practices, work well on a team and show respect for colleagues
* Possess high energy and drive for the variety that e-Discovery projects can bring to the role
* Strong technical experience, preferably obtained in a Legal environment or at an e-Discovery vendor
* Sound understanding of e-discovery
* An enthusiastic attitude, along with the ability and flexibility to quickly learn new skills
* Basic knowledge and proficiency with at least one e-discovery (EDD) processing tool, such as IPRO, Clearwell, LAW, Recommind, etc
* The analytical skills needed to troubleshoot a variety of symptoms, diagnose problems, and test, recommend, and implement solutions to e-Discovery based problems
* The organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, handle multiple deadlines and ask for help when necessary
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance, a pension plan, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
London, London, City of, United Kingdom