10 days ago
GDPR Systems Manager (Legal : Privacy)
Our client, a highly reputable, global media company with offices across the world are currently looking for a GDPR Systems Manager to provide GDPR training and advice as well as provide One Trust system development and administration.
The GDPR Systems Manager will work part time, three days a week, on a permanent basis. The GDPR Systems Manager will be supporting the business and its subsidiaries within the legal privacy department, providing basic GDPR advice and training to staff, deal with SARs and breach reporting as well as developing and maintaining the One Trust system for reporting, risk escalation asset and assessment management. The client is looking for the GDPR Systems Manager to start immediately and will report directly to the Data Protection Officer. The GDPR Systems Manager will enjoy a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Have exceptional analytical and attention to detail skills
* Experience in building reports from a complex database or tool such as One Trust
* A core understanding of both GDPR and Data Protection regulations
* Excellent drafting and commercial contract negotiating experience
* Experience liaising with other departments within a large organisation
* Proven ability to work autonomously and with systems such as Microsoft Excel
This is an exciting opportunity to use your GDPR and database building experience to be part of a global corporation.
If you possess the relevant experience for the interim legal counsel role, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calland ask for Jennifer Brook or Christian Diamond.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
20 days ago
only 9 days until close
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close