Financial Services Litigation Solicitor/Associate (FSDI) - International Firm - Birmingham
Are you an experienced Financial Services Litigation Investigations and Disputes professional looking for an exciting new challenge in the heart of Birmingham? Our client, a top-tier international firm, is looking for an ambitious individual to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a busy caseload of complex cases, requiring excellent knowledge of financial services litigation, investigations and disputes. You will be tasked with providing high-level advice to clients on a wide range of legal matters, and will be expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
This role requires a confident, motivated individual with a minimum of 3 years' experience in financial services litigation, investigations and disputes. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent organisation and communication abilities. In addition, you must have a sound knowledge of the relevant legislation in this area.
· a wide variety of disputes ranging from high value, complex, cross-border litigation conducted by fee earners across office locations and jurisdictions, through to portfolios of claimant and defendant work for banking clients which provide fee earners with early responsibility for all aspects of matter management and service delivery (with appropriate supervision and support from colleagues);
· corporate crime and investigations, including advising clients on: their legal, compliance and regulatory obligations in respect of financial sanctions, anti-money laundering, bribery and corruption and fraud; their compliance with systems and controls, governance and conduct obligations; internal and external investigations conducted with respect to financial and corporate crime, including assisting with regulatory and civil and criminal enforcement actions
· representing individuals and corporate clients in response to regulatory investigations, enforcement and prosecution (both at first instance and on appeal) - which carry significant reputational and legal risk.
Role and requirements
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters.
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation and fraud.
- You will have had experience within a financial services team.
- You will form a part of one of the most successful FSDI teams in the UK.
- Join a world renowned law firm.
- Expect a competitive salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
- Support and continued development training delivered by the firm's dedicated in house knowledge team
If you're interested in this FSDI vacancy in Birmingham please call Donna Jones on 07789********* or email your CV to **********@bcllegal.com.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: