11 days ago
Float Legal Secretary
A highly accredited firm is looking for a Float Legal Secretary to travel between offices when necessary. This role will suit a secretary who will enjoy working in varying aspects of law and have strong legal secretarial skills within one or more of the following areas: Private Client, Land law, Commercial, Family, Litigation. However, experience in Land law would be highly beneficial.
The successful candidate must have their own transport, be able to juggle conflicting priorities and work to deadlines. They will also have a degree of diplomacy and confidentiality in respect of clients and client matter.
Duties will Include:
* Communicating with clients via telephone.
* Ensure efficient upkeep of all databases, records, filing systems, opening and closing files.
* Produce accurate, timely and professional documentation.
* Effective diary management.
* Assist other departments when necessary.
* Ensure conducive working relationships with clients, colleagues and other associated third parties.
As a leading firm, the skills required from the successful candidate include: competency level of knowledge and experience within the relevant area(s) of law, fast and accurate Audio typing (60 wpm) and have the ability to adapt and be flexible.
4 months ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 4 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close