8 months ago
£35000 - £37000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a well established law firm based in North Leeds; this firm prides themselves on being a hugely involved part of the local community and are well recognised by the public in that area. Due to continued growth the firm are now looking to recruit a Finance Litigation Solicitor on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be able to handle a caseload of Financial Litigation cases, including but not limited to, Mortgage Miss-selling Cases, Breach of Contract, Secret Commission and Mortgage Repossession Cases. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and IT skills and have case management experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Financial Litigation matters
• Strong client care, communication and literacy skills
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills
• The ability to cope in a demanding environment
• Good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
• Location: Leeds
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £37,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT402
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.