11 months ago
About the Role
RWK Support Teams
Our Finance team provides essential support to the business through managing client accounts, processing payments and chasing debt. We are a close knit team who work closely together to provide an excellent level of service to the business.
Responsibilities of the Role
* Process cheques accurately and on time
* Process supplier invoices for payment
* Daily banking
* Bank reconcilliations
* Dealing with external and internal queries relating to finance and payments
* Maintaining the finance and accounts system
* Processing internal expense requests through BACs
* Monitoring firm bank accounts for daily transactions
Skills & Experience:
* Strong experience gained in a similar role within a professional services environment
* Educated to A Level standard or equivalent, financial qualifications are highly desirable
* Client focused with an appreciation of both internal and external client needs at all times
* Exceptional levels of attention to detail and accuracy
* Well organised with the ability to work to regular deadlines
* Demonstrates a positive and efficient image with a friendly and approachable persona
* Ability to work with tact, discretion and confidentiality
* Positive Attitude to Work- Approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment.
* Effective Communicator- Clearly conveys information and ideas through the relevant media. Speaks in Plain English.
* Self Aware- Recognises personal strengths and weaknesses and uses that knowledge to interact positively with others. Maintains a professional impression.
* Team Player- Actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains relationships with others.
* Resilient- Functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a manner that is acceptable to others and Royds Withy King.
* Open to Change- Receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems.
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Royds Withy King reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date.
Royds Withy King is a full service UK Top 100 law firm with robust commercial, private client, specialist personal injury and clinical negligence practices. We have the combined expertise of 470 staff across our offices in Bath, Oxford, London and Wiltshire.
We are a passionate and growing firm that strives to be specialists in our field and put client relationships at the core of everything we do. We use our experience across the full range of commercial and private law sectors to put our clients ahead of the curve.
And our strongest advocates are our people; it’s the way they relate to our clients and the way they do business. We are proud to have been ranked as a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Mid-Size Company to Work For' for the last three years.
We offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, 26.5 days holiday per year, a great pension scheme and a whole host of other staff benefits.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly and professional environment in a Law firm with prospects, then look no further!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS