8 months ago
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Any or N/A
Banking and Finance
Category: Accounts Jobs
Finance Administration Position
Leeds Based Law Firm
I am currently looking for a strong finance administrator to join a growing law firm in Leeds city centre. Experience working in an accounts team within a legal setting would be advantageous.
The role is due to the relocation of the accounts team to Leeds. The firm are prominent in their field and are looking for confident individuals that they can develop.
- Experienced in finance administration / accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent time keeping and prioritization skills
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner (especially over the telephone)
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Lauren Cropley onor apply at email@example.com
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.