The purpose of this role is to visit customers in their homes and conduct face to face interviews to gather information, in order to complete legal/court or client derived documentation to provide a true and accurate reflection on the nature of the enquiry. The successful candidate will provide a professional and informative primary point of contact for all customers/clients whilst maintaining the highest level of customer service.
The role has two main aspects to it
·Arranging and attending face to face interviews with individuals in their homes who are currently in financial difficulties, discussing their present and foreseeable future circumstances and agreeing and motivating the individuals into repayment plans with primary creditors.
·Conducting enquires on behalf of insurance companies with regard to motor insurance accident claims.
· To process all visits, contacting customers, subjects of claims and relevant third parties in order to obtain information in accordance with client instructions.
· Manage workload in an efficient and effective manner to ensure service levels, particularly turnaround times are achieved whilst being conscious of work allocation, route planning and customer availability.
· To record all customer contact accurately.
· Treat all customers fairly (TCF), professionally and at within legislation and codes of practice.
· Update account information (address / contact details).
· Liaise with other departments on behalf of clients to resolve problems.
· Record customer complaints and relevant information accurately in accordance with complaints procedure.
· Follow established processes and procedures.
· Work effectively as part of a team.
· Maintain department standards at all times.
Previous experience in a similar field based role would be advantageous, however full training will be given.
The candidate needs to be a good communicator, numerate and have the ability to prioritise and coordinate their workload geographically