12 months ago
Job Title: Solicitor Team Leader – Residential Conveyancing (Qualified)
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
We are currently recruiting for a CILEX qualified or licensed conveyancer, capable of leading a team, to join our Real Estate team based in our Manchester office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join one of the UK’s largest law firms.
* Driving performance through goal setting to achieve individual and team financial targets
* Developing strategies to meet quarterly and yearly targets
* Providing technical and line management support for junior fee earning and non-fee earning colleagues.
* Managing an individual caseload and overseeing that of your
* Coaching and development to meet any skills gaps
* Overseeing support staff within the team structure
What we are looking for;
* An experienced, licensed Conveyancer or someone CILEX qualified
* Expert knowledge of the conveyancing
* Someone with previous, proven supervisory or mentoring experience
* The ability to drive performance and a positive culture
* Strong team player
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and business IT systems, particularly Mattersphere and Aderant or similar.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying, please click apply and follow the online application process. Should your details be shortlisted a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.