about 1 month ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited
£25000 - £30000 per annum
PQE 2, PQE 3, PQE 4, PQE 6-9, PQE 10+
Public Sector, Immigration
Category: Fee Earner Jobs
Legal 500 practice seeks Immigration Fee Earner with private and public experience in London.
Joining a highly regarded team located in the City of London, the successful fee earner will utilise their skills and expertise to manage a caseload consisting of private and publicly funded immigration matters. Keen to get involved with business development, the successful fee earner will play an active role in the firms continued success. IAAS Level 1 or 2 accreditation is highly advantageous.
• Individual and corporate applications
• Points-based system matters
• Immigration Tribunal appeals
• Tier 1 entrepreneur and investor visa
• Tier 2 sponsorship licence
• Advising on immigration rules for spouses, unmarried and civil partners
• Adult dependants
• Students and visitor visas
• Judicial review
• Participating in business development initiatives
• A solicitor, legal executive or paralegal with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in private and public immigration
• IAAS Level 1 or 2 accreditation is advantageous
• Detailed knowledge of the points-based system is essential
• Demonstrates outstanding communication and client care skills
• Able to organise own workload to meet tight deadlines
• Is resourceful, highly motivated and personable
• Has a flair for business development
Our client is a forward-thinking and dynamic, Legal 500 law firm based in the City. Offering a broad range of expertise to clients in the UK and overseas, they are committed to understanding each client and their precise legal and commercial needs. A young and dynamic firm led by specialists in each field, they are growing steadily within a highly competitive market. They are now seeking an Immigration Fee Earner on a permanent basis.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Long-term career progression opportunities
• Centrally located offices within easy reach of excellent transport links
Fee Earner – Immigration
For further details of this Immigration Fee Earner vacancy, please contact Karl onquoting reference KT05563081.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details