My Client, a leading regional legal firm is currently looking to recruit in several of its offices due to continuing growth. These are specialist roles within their plot sales department handling transactions on the sale of new build properties on behalf of the developer throughout the midlands and south of the UK. The successful candidate will have experience of conveyance transaction and preferably within a new build sector.
The role involves:-
* Handling high volume matters with the support of an administration team for both the sale of the new build property and any related sales
* Attending site technical meetings
* Preparing contract reports
* Ensuring the CQS accreditation standard is followed at all times
* Responsible for all matter ledgers within SRA Account rules
* Ensuring all matters are completed efficiently, competently and within timeframes
* Ensure all completed matters are closed and archived in line with company standard
The successful candidate will have an open honest nature with an ability to handle high volume heavily deadline matters in an organised methodical way. You do not necessarily need to have academic conveyance qualifications although preferred if you have had practical experience for a minimum of two years as a conveyance fee earner my client is interested in talking to you.