If you have experience in RTA claims and are looking to develop your PI knowledge within a complex claims role, then this could be for you!
About the Role
To deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on customer outcomes for Minster Law clients, to reduce case durations on complex cases contribute to the general success of the business. The successful applicant will manage a caseload of complex Fast Track RTA Portal Cases.
Team allocation will be determined by the business need and your current experience, knowledge and skill set; however types of cases managed may vary as the business needs require from time to time and commensurate with your skill set.
About our Benefits
In addition to the salary of GBP 18,000 - GBP 27,500 and all of the usual benefits (pension, life assurance, PMI, 25-30 days holiday), we understand that it's the small things that make people feel appreciated so our benefits package also includes:
* Up to 20% bonus based on individual contribution
* Health Care Cash plan covering health and wellbeing costs
* Quarterly Megadraw where you can win some fantastic prizes
* Free fruit and Perkbox (online shopping discounts)
* Competitive colleague referral schemes
Your main duties will include:
- Responsible for a caseload of Complex Fast Track RTA Claims following the MOJ process and best practise, in order to progress your claims from inception through to settlement.
- Ownership of the client relationship ensuring that the right outcome is achieved and the client's claim is optimized.
- Opportunity to support department manager and team leaders in relationships management with insurers and external parties to optimize results for our clients.
- Assess quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law.
- Drafting schedules of special damages and assessing suitable awards for compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, and other general damages.
- Negotiate with third parties to ensure we receive the best settlement figure for each of our clients in a proactive and timely manner, identify litigation opportunities where appropriate.
You'll have previous experience of managing Fast Track RTA Claims up to a value of GBP 25,000. Self-motivated with strong communication and organisational skills in order to efficiently manage your case load. You will have the ability to perform to a high level, will be target driven and thrive in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of customer care.
customer centric approach and be focused on delivering the right outcome for each of our clients. You'll bring passion, positivity and enthusiasm to the role, and be committed to developing your career within Personal Injury. You will enjoy working as part of a team, supporting each other to achieve individual and business objectives.
Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle. We continually strive to deliver the best support and results for our clients and partners by taking learnings from inside and outside of the legal industry and implementing them in creative and innovative ways.
Our people are united in their ambition to do the best for every client regardless of severity of injury and level of support needed. The service we provide builds trust with our clients who know they can rely on us when they need us most.
The closing date for this role is Monday 15th July. Please note that interviews may be undertaken prior to the closing date, so if you think you have the skills and experience for this role, don't delay and apply now!
If you would like more information about this role please contact our Career Team at
Follow us on Twitter @minsterlawuk or on LinkedIn @Minster Law
Please note that we are not accepting CVs from recruitment agencies for this role.