Family Legal Executive or Solicitor, Chesterfield and Mansfield
Great opportunity for a Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a renowned regional firm in Chesterfield and Mansfield
-Have been providing legal services for over 130 years.
- Offices in Sheffield, Chesterfield and Mansfield
- Offering a broad spectrum of legal services, including PI, Family, Wills and Probate, Residential Property, Dispute Resolution through to Business advice, Debt Recovery and Employment
-Full or part-time opportunity
- Great opportunity for a 3+PQE Family Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a Legal 500 listed Family Department in the Chesterfield or Mansfield office
- This is a stand alone role in the Mansfield office but you will also work in the Chesterfield office as part of a team.
- You will be confident dealing with a caseload of Family matters including divorce and financial remedy proceedings, co-habitation disputes, private law children applications and injunctions.
- You will predominantly be dealing with a private case load but knowledge of legal aid will be required for the small percentage of legal aid cases you will undertake.
- You will be a 3+PQE Family Solicitor/Legal Executive
- Have advocacy experience
- You will be confident applying technical knowledge and communicating complex legal matters in an understandable format
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and collaborative firm.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.