Family Solicitor |3-8 PQE | strong firm | St Bury Edmunds
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the family team at one of East Anglia's leading law firms. The team acts on a broad range of matters. This family solicitor vacancy is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options and hybrid working as standard.
As a Family solicitor in this team you would:
- Manage your own caseload and work with senior colleagues on a variety of different matters.
- Conduct meetings and interviews with clients to assess legal issues and provide accurate and comprehensive advice accordingly.
- Work with a strong and supportive team.
To be successful in your application for this family vacancy you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' PQE in family law.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Strong client care skills.
- A proactive and practical approach to working.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- A supportive and friendly environment.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
To be considered for this Family Solicitor position , please apply here with an up to date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you require any further information about this position please contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: