Are you a Family Lawyer with up to 3 years' Post Qualification Experience?
A specialist Family Law practice are looking for a lawyer with a background in children matters to join their exceptional team in their Northampton office.
They have offices spread throughout the UK and have built up a great reputation for the services they provide.
* Qualified as a Family Lawyer, ideally having 0-3 years PQE and a background in dealing with children matters.
* Ambitious and enthusiastic about your area of Family Law.
* Must have experience managing your own caseload with minimal supervision.
* Effective at business development.
* Possess great interpersonal, communication, negotiation and team-working skills.
* You'll receive a very competitive salary, based on your level of experience - expectations will be taken into account.
* Be a part of an exceptional team.
* Opportunities to develop and progress within the firm.
* Great training and supports.
* Part of a team headed up by leading Family specialists.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.