Family Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive, Sheffield
- A multi award winning, Legal 500 recognised firm with offices in Sheffield, Doncaster and Leeds
- Tier 3 Legal 500 Family Department
- One of the region's largest firms providing advice on a broad spectrum of matters
- Family lawyers are members of Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers. Law Society Children Panel and Family Panel as well as Resolution Accredited Specialists, trained Mediators and Collaborative Lawyers
- Opportunity for a 0-3 PQE Family Solicitor to join a Tier 3 Legal 500 recognised team in Sheffield.
- You will have the opportunity to run your own caseload of mainly privately funded financial relief matters as well as all other aspects of family law.
- In return you will be part of a team that encourages personal growth and development.
- You will be a 0-3 PQE Family Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- You will be confident, professional with an empathetic understanding of client's needs and the ability to work in a team.
- You will have experience handling privately funded family matters
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.