Are you an ambitious Family Solicitor based in Birmingham and ready to take your career to the next level? An opportunity has become available for an ambitious individual to take on a caseload of privately funded work.
About the Role:
* Attending clients in the office
* Maintenance of files and preparation of full attendance notes
* Time recording and preparation of bills
* Advocacy and attendance at Court as required
* Undertake work and networking necessary to build up, maintain and manage a case load of predominantly private matters, with some legal aid work as well
* Achievement of WIP, billing and cash targets
* All work to be carried out under supervision of Head of Department
* Minimum 2 years PQE
* Good quality experience of running a private caseload
* A friendly and personable manner
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Experience of requirements of Lexcel
* Driving licence and use of own vehicle essential
* Networking skills
* Thorough knowledge of family law and privately funded cases, particularly divorce finances and children matters
* Some knowledge of legal aid work
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.