One of Derbyshire's leading law firms is looking to expand again in their family team in Derby.
- The role for this family solicitor will involve advising on a broad range of family related matters, including divorce and separation, financial remedy claims, cohabitation disputes and some childcare matters.
- As a family solicitor you will be expected to run caseloads independently however will have guidance from a highly experienced team.
- You will be dealing with all aspects of a case from the initial stages through to court proceedings.
- Newly qualified through to 5 years plus PQE family solicitor who has worked in the local area or beyond
- The family solicitor will need to be confident with excellent communication skills.
- Being able to work independently is a must but also having a strong work ethic and working collaboratively is essential.
- On offer is competitive package with an excellent bonus scheme.
- You will be working in a busy family team and have the opportunity to learn from some of the more experienced solicitors.
- A clear development route to really make your mark in the firm and progress with the team.
For more information please contact Robert Addy onor click apply today for more information.