Regional Legal 500 have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Family Solicitor to join their busy Family team.
The Family department cover all areas of Family and divorce law and specialise in cases that involve children, are spread across more than one country and are complex and high value. The team prides itself on listening to their clients on outcomes that matter to them, and producing positive and workable solutions that are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way.
As a Family Associate your role would include:
- Managing a complex and mixed caseload of client matters with limited supervision.
- Advising clients on divorce law, children, financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation.
- Advising on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, conducting negotiations, and preparing of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes with minimal supervision.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to develop strategy and business plans, helping to drive change within the Firm.
- Supporting Head of Department and Partners with their client work and with specific management responsibilities.
- Be involved in the delivery of a marketing strategy and plan, which might include: marketing initiatives by the individual or team, marketing events, networking, speaking at seminars on specialist topics and contributing to or writing publications.
- Developing, mentoring and supporting junior members of the team.
- Supporting Partners and the board achieve the strategic aims of the firm.
If your next career move involves joining a progressive team that promotes client support and understanding in all of their matters then please apply. This role is suited to a 5 and above years PQE solicitor with Resolution membership.