FAMILY SOLICITOR 5+ PQE - DARLINGTON
- Large regional firm with over ten offices across North Yorkshire and the North East
- Full service law firm
- Large regional family law team, offering services in divorce, ancillary relief, children, pre-nuptial agreements, same-sex marriage/civil partnership and domestic abuse
- An experienced Family Solicitor to join the firms Darlington office
- You will be given full responsibility for a busy caseload of private family matters including divorce, ancillary relief, financial matters, pre-nuptial agreements, same-sex marriage/civil partnerships as well as private children matters
- You will be working alongside a busy family team who are split across a number of other offices, but you won't be alone in Darlington, and there will be no managerial responsibilities
- You must be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- You must have strong experience in family law including divorce, ancillary relief, financial matters, pre-nuptial agreements, same-sex marriage/civil partnerships as well as private children matters
- You must be confident handling your own caseload of family law matters under minimum supervision
- Management/supervisory experience is not required
- A good competitive salary is on offer
- Pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing up to 30 days
- Free parking
- Office within close proximity to Darlington station
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.