FAMILY LAW SOLICITOR
We are looking to employ an ambitious, highly organised Family Law Solicitor to manage this department of our firm. Applicants should be at least 2 years PQE and have experience in a similar role or already have family law supervisor status. This is a client facing role so excellent all round communication skills are essential. Applicants should be keen to develop their career further in this area of law and assist the firm to expand its client base and the department.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for and will develop and deal with a caseload of family work. This will include divorce & separation, related financial and private law children matters and domestic abuse cases. The candidate must be able to manage a varied caseload of both public and privately funded family matters and work without supervision.
- Accredited by the Law Society in this area of family law
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Must already have LAA Family Supervisor status
- Experience in both legal aid and private work · Ability to manage your own caseload
- Ability to work under pressure to time and financial targets
- Advocacy experience not essential but advantageous
- Excellent communication, organisational and IT skills
- Ability to work as a member of the team and to support colleagues in our other departments where necessary
- Professionalism and integrity at all times
If you believe that you have the requisite expertise and experience then please apply by sending your CV and a Cover letter to us.