NQ+ Family Solicitor/Legal Executive, Huddersfield/Leeds
Due to growth this private family law firm based in central Huddersfield is looking to hire an ambitious NQ+ solicitor or legal executive to join its private family team. This practice has an excellent local and national reputation for this area of work and there is high quality work on offer. This position will initially be based in the Huddersfield office, however it will move to the Leeds office on opening later this year.
The successful lawyer will be working within a collaborative team handling the full remit of private family law matters. In addition the firm is interested in hearing from more experienced solicitors or legal executives with business development experience.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload of matters (which shall increase with experience)
- Ensuring billing is completed on a monthly basis
- Preparing legal, court and general correspondence and documents
- Diary management
- Preparing court bundles
- Administering client files
- Maintaining filing systems
- Organising meetings and appointments
- Dealing with client queries both in person and over the telephone
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.