Head of Family
A Legal 500 ranked firm in Berkshire are seeking a Head of Family to join their expanding team. This role will suit a family solicitor who is looking for a step up from their current role into a more senior position.
- Dealing with ancillary relief, high net worth divorce cases and some child law matters;
- Supervising junior lawyers in the team with complex cases involving separation, property disputes and divorce;
- All of the work will be privately funded cases so experience in this area is essential.
- The family solicitor will have at least 7 years PQE in dealing with high net worth and sometimes complex family law matters;
- Be confident and a strong communicator in order to be able to deliver sound advice to clients;
- Have excellent organisations skills to be able to manage own case load as well as a growing team.
- A chance to work with a strong regional firm with an excellent reputation;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A great training and development programme to help individuals succeed in their positions.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.