We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Senior Associate to join us in our Royston office.
Here at Tees our Family department cover all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in cases that are complex, including those that involve children or are spread across more than one country. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, producing positive and workable solutions which are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way. In being committed to offering this fantastic range of support and service to our clients, we are able to provide great opportunities and development to our teams.
This role will provide a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a client offering in the Royston area and is suited to those of 5+ years PQE.
As a Family Senior Associate at Tees your role would include:
- Proactively managing a complex portfolio of clients and anticipate their specific needs without supervision.
- Using specialist skills to enhance the client experience.
- Working closely with your lead Partner to develop strategy and annual business plans for the Royston office and surrounding areas.
- Working with the Senior Management team and other Senior Associates, attending management meetings as required. Providing updates on progress and sharing information to help drive change within the Firm.
If you would like to view the full job description for this role, please visit the careers page on our website.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a progressive firm, with excellent career prospects, then we would like to here from you!
About us - life here at Tees
Founded in 1913 by Herbert Stanley Tee, we now have 6 offices across the East Anglian region offering our clients a range of business, agricultural and personal legal and financial services.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to get to know you, your lives, your circumstances, your goals. Many of our clients have been with us for many years, enjoying not only this personal, committed approach but also the honest, straightforward and jargon-free nature of everything we do.
- Excellent environment, excellent team- We have beautiful, modern offices and we believe strongly in getting the work/life balance right, hence our strong social diary and our ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy. Our flexible working practices enable people to balance successful careers with their home commitments or interests, backed-up by our continued investment in the latest technologies that make this possible.
- Business skills- We're keen to employ the best in business talent – so if you have skills in finance, marketing, business development, human resources, compliance, IT or administration, we’d be pleased to hear from you.
- Why Tees?- People stay with Tees because it’s a place where their career can grow. We believe that rewarding staff for their contributions, both great and small, and investing in their future is vital to the growth of the firm.
- Benefits- At Tees, we see the big value in little things. That’s why everyone here gets their birthday off – to relax with family and friends, or go on that birthday adventure. We understand how important the details are – and how much small changes can make a big difference to you. That’s what sets Tees apart as a place to work . Our benefits package is designed to make your life easier. Life can be challenging, so we believe in providing practical help along the way. So, we offer reduced costs for a range of legal services, discount platforms for things like cinema vouchers, technology, holidays, shopping, gym memberships.... and much more!