Family Senior Associate
Ref: KB13750 Hertfordshire (North) £55,000 - £70,000pa
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Family Senior Associate to join a Top Tier Legal 500, Lexcel accredited and multi-office regional law firm who are fast-growing and have been part of the local community in over a century, supporting clients from generation to generation.
You will be joining a dedicated family team who cover all areas of family and divorce law. They specialise in cases that involve children, are spread across more than one country and are complex and high value. The family team prides itself on listening to their clients on outcomes that matter to them and producing positive and workable solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a client offering in the area.
- As the Family Senior Associate, you will proactively manage a complex portfolio of clients and anticipate their specific needs without supervision
- Use specialist skills to enhance the client experience
- Work closely with the lead Partner to develop strategy and annual business plans for the local area and surrounding areas
- Work with the senior management team and other Senior Associates, attend management meetings as required, provide updates on progress and share information to help drive change within the firm
- You will have 5+ years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- First class client care skills
- You will manage your own time effectively, be organised and prioritise your work
- Sound communication with oral, written and presentation skills
If you are dynamic and driven and looking for a new challenge within a progressive firm with excellent career prospects, please contact Katy Bowen at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion.