Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you a Family Law Paralegal looking to progress your legal career and make a difference within a progressive Firm?
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a fee earner and support the progression of matters on a day-to-day basis and will be responsible for providing expert legal support and handling matters through to the closure of the file. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and have the ability to plan and prioritise tasks along with working as part of a team.
What will be expected from you?
- Liaising with clients, advising of costs and making appointments
- Taking payments
- Providing general updates
- Preparing brief for Counsel and collating enclosures
- Preparation of e-bundles
- Managing incoming emails and post
- Filling and maintenance of files
- Assisting with client queries and escalating where required
- Chasing payment and sending draft claim form where required
- Providing updates
- Diary management
- Carrying out all AML requirements
- Ensuring compliance and keeping updated with procedures and policies
In return the Firm are offering a comprehensive benefits package including, Enhanced Holiday Package, Sick pay scheme, health and life assurance, employee discounts and many more fantastic benefits.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/200************