This new position is an opportunity to take a leading role in further developing our client’s family law practice in London.
You will be working closely with the head of the family team, and the head of the private client division, on devising a strategy to leverage existing relationships and online presence to build a modern family law offering in London. At all times you will be providing clients with legal services of the highest quality in line with the Firms’ quality standards.
The family team is consistently top-tier rated Chambers & Partners and Legal 500. It is an ambitious, well-structured team that has been at the forefront of the Firm’s transformation over the past five years. The team has been an early adopter of new processes and technology and is committed to developing a truly 21st-century client experience. This role will be pivotal to the team’s future development, with a particular emphasis on developing the practice in London.
You will be able to demonstrate a well-connected network within family law coupled with a passion for technology and its benefits for the future of the legal services industry.
MAIN DUTIES - To provide legal services and contribute to the management of the team.
These will include:
• Meeting clients when necessary, whether in person or using video conferencing
• Ensuring that clients’ instructions and requirements are understood
• Devising creative action plans and solutions that will impress clients
• Assisting the head of the team on operational issues as and when required
• Managing monthly fee invoicing and regular client fee information
• Advising clients accurately and effectively on legal issues that arise and presenting that advice in ways clients can easily understand
• Managing clients’ expectations about what they want to achieve
• Carrying out clients’ instructions on all business for which they/you are responsible
• Reporting progress and outcomes to clients on a regular basis
• Delegating to other team members as appropriate in order to provide the best service at a reasonable cost.
Origin Legal is handling a number of FamilySolicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.