Family Legal Secretary
This vacancy proves to be a brilliant opportunity for a legal secretary to develop their career in a highly respected and fast growing law firm in York.
Due to the continuous growth of this law firm, this opportunity offers the chance for you to work in a brand new office space equipped with everything you need to be successful in the job and enjoy going to work.
You will be responsible for:
- Audio typing all correspondence and documents
- Amend and format all complex documents
- Attend to, and liaise with clients both in person and over the phone providing assistance to the best of your ability
- Diary management for the fee earners, photocopying and filing along with open files on case management system
- Provide support to other secretaries and ad hoc secretarial duties to other fee earners.
To be successful in the position you will:
- Previous legal secretary experience in a family department (essential)
- A good understanding of family law and mediation matters
- Experienced in audio and copy typing (advantageous)
- Have the ability of work on your own initiative and priorities your workload
If you are an experienced family legal secretary interested in moving to a leading York based law firm then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.