Our client is looking for a full-time qualified Family Law Solicitor with nought to three years post qualification experience. In return they offer a competitive salary dependent upon experience and ability.
They are an energised team who are passionate about:
- attracting and retaining the brightest and most positive colleagues to work with;
- being the regional law firm that clients want to work with for the quality of our advice and our people; and
- being a place where we love coming into work.
With a strong client base with a substantial amount of work coming in from repeat clients or their referrals. They are a key member of the local business community and strive to be the market leader in the region. Their culture is one of continuous growth and development, not only in terms of the expertise and the services we offer, but also in our engagement with the local community.
In your role, you will:
- take over an existing case load, from a junior fee earner, but also be expected to grow your own client base;
- work on a range of matters including: divorce, dissolution, financial issues arising out of the divorce or dissolution, pre and post nuptial agreements and private law children act proceedings;
- have the opportunity to carry out your own advocacy at court hearings as well as briefing counsel; and
be well supported by an experienced team who will help you grow your career and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a family law department and be prepared to take on a busy case load.
They are looking to recruit individuals who are ambitious, enthusiastic and willing to take a lead on client matters and business development. This is an exciting time as they are looking to further build their experienced team of excellent lawyers.
As well as being part of a law firm with a great reputation, they offers a company pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, private medical insurance, a group life assurance scheme, discretionary bonus and parking. In addition, there are regular social events, a running and walking club, weekly fruit and free entry in to the Basingstoke half marathon of which we are headline sponsors.
We are also an equal opportunities employer committed to equality and diversity within the workplace.