8 months ago
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Location: East London
Any or N/A
Childcare, Divorce, Family
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a Top-Tier Legal 500, highly regarded Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. The firm has departments in Criminal Defence, Personal Injury, Civil Actions against the Police and Public Authorities, Family and Children Law. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit an experienced Family Law Solicitor/CILEx on a permanent, full time basis in East London.
The successful Family Law Solicitor/CILEx should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Family Law. Experience with matters such as divorce and separation, financial and private law, children matters and domestic abuse is essential. The successful candidate will be able handle their own busy caseload, and also have a strong ability to supervise and manage. Excellent client care skills are essential and you should have business development skills, helping to expand the firms’ client base further.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Solicitor or CILEX with a minimum of three years’ experience in this particular area
• Family Law Panel Solicitor or must be have eligibility to join
• Must be able to carry out their own advocacy
• Demonstrate previous experience with Family Law matters
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Experience using a case management system
• Professional and proactive attitude
• Location: East London
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK978
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.