10 months ago
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Location: West Sussex
Any or N/A
Family / Matrimonial, Family
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a long established law firm with a strong client base and great reputation who are now looking to a Family Law Solicitor to join their growing team in West Sussex.
The successful Family Law Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years' PQE within Family Law. You will also have experience dealing with privately funded Family matters. As a Family Law Solicitor your role will include building a caseload and managing all client work allocated to you by the Head of Department. It is essential that you possess tact and resilience qualities and have a pleasant but assertive manner when dealing with colleagues and clients. You will communicate effectively and have a good command of the English Language. Preferably, you will have good knowledge of Database, Word and Excel. The Family Law Solicitor will be well organised and have the ability to effectively manage diaries and time.
If you are a Family Law Solicitor with the required experience and skills, then my client implores you apply for this great opportunity to develop your career within Family Law.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years' PQE within Family Law
• Experience dealing with privately funded Family matters
• Liaise with the Accounts department in order to have responsibility for credit control on your own matters
• You will manage all client work allocated by the Head of Department in accordance with the company procedures
• Produce a minimum of 900 chargeable recoverable fee-earning hours per year
• Exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner
• You will communicate effectively and have a good command of the English language
• Comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Solicitors Code of Conduct at all times
• Location: Storrington
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 09-01-2017
• Reference: YK209
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close