10 months ago
My client is medium, high street law firm based in Greater Manchester who, due to expansion, are looking to appoint a Family Law Solicitor who is either Newly Qualified or has at least 12 months experience to join their existing team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with a background within Family Law and have the ability to handle their own caseload from inception through to completion.
The candidate will have experience dealing with a wide range of Family Law matters including divorce, childcare, guardianship, domestic violence and legal aid. You will also have the ability to work well within a team and possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills as well as having the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
If you have the required skills, experience and believe you will be an asset to the firm, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Family Law Solicitor to progress their career with a growing high street firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience within the Family Law sector is essential.
• You must be a qualified Solicitor
• Ability to handle your own caseload from inception through to completion
• You must have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
• You will be able to prioritise your workload effectively
• You have the ability to work well within a team
• You will be able to work well under pressure
• You can provide excellent legal advice
• Location: Greater Manchester
• Salary range: £25,000 - £30,000 (negotiable DOE)
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 02-05-2017
• Reference: NM12
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide you with more information on the role.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close