A established firm in the wider Birmingham area are looking for an experienced solicitor to carry out a mix of child care and private client divorce work.
· The role will involve advising on a broad range of childcare and private client matters
· The role shall include dealing with residence and contact for both parents and guardians
· The ideal candidate will have 4 years PQE (candidates will less experience should still apply)
· Candidates would have completed a family seat and/or private client seat with a strong regional or large firm
· Children's Panel or Family Panel membership or eligibility to apply is desirable
· On offer is competitive package commensurate with experience
· Good career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.