7 months ago
FACILITIES CO-ORDINATOR/PA TO FACILITIES DIRECTOR - LONDON
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA/Co-ordinator to join our Facilities team. The working hours will be 9.30am-5.30pm and flexibility will be required. The ideal candidate will be able to provide proactive, professional PA, co-ordination and high quality administration support to the Property and Facilities Director and the Facilities department. The successful candidate will be required to travel to other offices occasionally.
* You will have excellent English language, grammar and numeracy skills (GCSE grade C or above);
* Ideally you will have previous PA/co-ordination experience at a senior level;
* It would be advantageous if you have previous specialist knowledge of Facilities services and responsibilities;
* Practical experience of working within service level agreements would be beneficial.
· Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
· Work in our flagship London HQ office which has been designed to reflect our new agile working ethos;
· Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare for you and immediate contributory pension.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.