Role – Experienced Post Completions Administrator
Locations – Central Northampton
Salary - £18K - £30K – dependent on experience.
Our Client is a growing firm with offices in Northampton, Milton Keynes, Baldock and St. Neots. Having just had their best ever business quarter – January – March, they are looking to continue their growth in 2019 and beyond, with plans to open other offices to support their growing business. They pride themselves in providing a personal approach to their Clients, providing every client with a named contact, as well as a small support team to facilitate their case as quickly and efficiently as possible. They focus on high value / quality cases from a range of quality Introducers across the country who continue to provide repeat business due to the quality of service they provide. They aim to provide a more personalised, quality service than some of the mass volume Conveyancing Firms.
They are seeking someone with good experience in Post Completion work with excellent knowledge of Registrations and dealing with the Land Registry.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Basic conveyancing knowledge to deal with common land registry requisitions.
· Demonstrate understanding of the post completion process through to file closure.
· Proficient written and oral communication skills.
· The ability to organise, prioritise and manage your time.
· The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Proficient mathematical skills.
· Proficient problem-solving and research skills.
THIS IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE MISSED
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role.