A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced events executive to join this forward-thinking law firm based in Birmingham city centre. You will work from state of the art offices in a friendly and supportive marketing team and this is a permanent, Monday to Friday role working 09:00 - 17:30.
You will lead on the design, development and delivery of a range of events and hospitality activities in line with the business plans to create brand awareness, generate new business opportunities and support existing client relationships. Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the wider Marketing Team with events design, planning and new event idea generation
- Working with Group Business Development on group marketing and the Head of Marketing and Group Marketing Director on regional activities
- Development and delivery of all event support materials including event invitations, events packs and all associated material
- Support Head of Marketing and Marketing Director in designing and running Group-wide high-value hospitality events programme for key clients
- Booking event venues and liaison with venue event teams and internal Client Services Team
- Support key events on-site ensuring that all events run smoothly working with local fee earners and marketing representatives
- Own and coordinate the supply of events merchandise and marketing materials
- Own the post events analysis process for the events you are responsible for including feedback capture and evaluation of ROI
- Assisting with the management of event budgets
- Managing the events calendar
- To be aware of and comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
In order to be considered for this events executive role based in Birmingham, you must have experience working in a previous role within a law firm, have excellent organisational and communication skills, have an ability to work towards tight deadlines, be a creative individual and be proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
To apply for this events executive role in Birmingham please click the apply now button.