12 months ago
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking an Events Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Manchester. As part of the Global Events team you will be responsible for planning and managing internal and external meetings, conferences and events for key stakeholders.
In this role, he or she will assist with the daily operations of the Events Planning team and ensure compliance with all policies and procedures of the firm.
The Events Coordinator must work closely with the Business Development, Attorney Development and Operations teams in the firm’s European offices to ensure seamless and successful programs.
A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
Join our team if you:
* Will enjoy planning and managing multiple event projects
* Can assist with the preparation and maintenance of a comprehensive project file
* Have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with a focus on customer service
* Knowledge and proficiency in PC Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word and online research applications.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance, a pension plan, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom