6 months ago
Harper Macleod is Shetland's biggest Estate Agency, providing a busy and growing dedicated service throughout the isles. We are looking for a Property Assistant to join our Estate Agency team and support our Property Director.
This exciting and varied role will involve in particular:
* proactively handling general property enquiries
* day-to-day liaison with clients
* organising and carrying out viewings
* general property related and other administration, updating websites and other promotional details including social media presence
* deputising for our Property Director as required, visiting client properties, discussing marketing strategies and preparing marketing details to a high standard
Whilst estate agency experience and an understanding of the local property market would be beneficial, full training can be provided for this important client focused role. You will require excellent customer service and organisational skills, and be able to multitask and work flexibly and effectively under pressure as this can be a demanding role. A full driving licence is essential. Having use of your own car is preferable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career with one of Scotland's largest law firms.
To apply please send a CV and current salary details to Kirsty Hunter, HR Manager