Projects NQ Solicitor
Top tier Leeds firm has an opening for an NQ projects solicitor to join their energy, infrastructure and government team.
What's on offer?
- A broad range of projects work with a focus on energy, waste, infrastructure and housing
- A highly specialised team of lawyers who have in-depth knowledge and experience in these sectors
- The group advises on all aspects of projects, from site selection and acquisition, through to construction and operation, as well as advising on regulated industry code matters, energy supply, acquisitions and disposals
- Enviable client base includes utility companies, energy transmission and distribution companies, power generators & suppliers, LNG terminal operators & shippers, water companies, project companies, banks, local authorities and government agencies
- Great structured training programme and peer group networking
- A sociable place to work
Who are they looking for?
- An NQ solicitor from a recognised commercial firm, ideally who has completed a seat in projects
- Alternatively an NQ who has completed a seat in commercial and possibly a seat in construction, who has a keen interest in projects work
- Solid academics
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.